Holidays

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The holidays are almost over. Almost.

Embrace the last 2 days people. And keep this blog alive.

I guess everyone enjoyed their holidays. Some news.
I dropped out of house comm. Yes I think I have too many commitments outside of sch and I think I need to focus on my studies.

On that note, I'm proud to announce that I can to partial fractions. At least I think I can. And I think I might just pass my Math Common Test on Monday.

Apart from that I think most of the Chinese Students have done their Chinese Homework. I'm also honored to announce that I have done my compo. [peace people] and also that I managed to attain my answers for my worksheets. Most of it.

---

I accidentally posted this on the KI blog. Which reminded me that I have 2, 1000 word essays to finish by... Thursday... Damn...

Posted by Silent Flight at 9:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment