My Looney Bun Is Fine

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello people.

Yes, I'll just like to set some rules and regulations for this blog. As in, I know we all like our freedom of speech and expression, and in this epic struggle between the forces of good and the forces of the father and the son, we must show restraint.

Just like to maybe set that we don't have too scandalous things on this blog ok? And no, this is not my cover cah cheng method, because I'm open and scandal-free.

Lets keep this blog to stuff like perpetual nonsense, not so blatant attacks on gahmen, dance photos, sleeping photos, unglam photos of me (glam ones are welcomed, but hard to come by), class outings, and Indian dance videos like this



My looney bun is fine benny lava.

Posted by Silent Flight at 9:23 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment